Roofing Maintenance & Repairs
The local maintenance man is a qualified roofer by trade and offers a comprehensive roof maintenance and repair service. We specialise in flat roofing repairs, maintenance and installation in Dublin and surrounding areas. We provide the following:
- Free Estimates & Inspection
- Flat Roof Installations & Repairs
- Roof Maintenance Service
- Full Guarantee On All Work
- No Call Out Charge
- Emergency 24 Hour Repair Service
Our Roofing Maintenance & Repair Service Dublin
The Local Maintenance Man is extremely knowledgeable, totally qualified, and completely insured in the unlikely case of any mishaps. We will carry out everything from a little leak to a totally new roof with the utmost care and competence.
We can fix, clean or fit guttering, downpipes, fascias and soffits and can completely insulate all sorts of roofing system, consisting of pitched and flat roofings, in accordance with the latest building regulations. We constantly ensure minimum interruption and that we leave your home spick-and-span following each job.
Regrettably, most roofing repairs are fairly urgent as the first thing a homeowner will know about a damaged roof, is when water starts coming through the ceiling. Roofing repair works are a speciality of The Local Maintenance Man and upon arrival we will provide a detailed assessment and a reliable quote before beginning work as quickly as possible.
Some Valuable Roof Maintenance Tips
- Make sure to inspect your roof at least once a year. You want to be sure that your roof is in general good condition and free of any potential leakage problems.
- Try to make your inspections during the springtime when the weather is good so as to reduce the risk of injury to yourself.
- When roofing, think about safety first. Do not attempt to repair a leaky roof when the weather is stormy or you could be seriously hurt! Damaged roofs are unstable during rainy weather, so do not take such a risk. Therefore, if you have a leak while it’s raining, put a bucket down until the storm passes. Once it does, you can then get a professional to fix the issue with your roof
- Always keep safety in mind. If you will be going up on your roof, be sure that you think about what you are doing and be as safe as possible. If there is any moisture, such as rain, ice or snow, wait for it to dry off before going up on your roof.
- If you are getting bids from a few different roofers, have each of them give you a list of how much the materials are and what the cost of labor is. You want to know exactly what everything is costing you, as it will allow you to compare different people more effectively.